Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer Reading...

I feel more than blessed to have 2 kiddos who absolutely love to READ!  Since I'm an avid reader myself it more than warms heart to curl up in bed with a good book at night..and have my 2 kiddos curled up right by me reading their latest book of choice.


Sara has read almost all of the Junie B Jones series.  Connor and Sara both think the GERONIMO STILTON books are too funny and read everyone they can get their hands on more than once.   They get so excited when I need to swing by Barnes & Noble..because that means...they will usually leave with a new book they'll have almost completely read before we even get home.  :)

So when I saw that Barnes &  Noble was having a summer reading program ...I just had to share it here.  Check it out....  Read 8 books...earn a free one.  Woo hoo... It looks like a fun program...
Check the details out at BARNES & NOBLE
Download your passport and get to reading!  What fun...

revised:

Thanks to Sharon's Comment below- here's some info on Half Price Books Summer Reading Program

Just noticed from BURBMOM.com that Borders  (click on Borders to go to their website) has a summer reading program as well...


2 comments:

  1. Half Price Books also has a reading program we like - $3 to spend in the store every week the kids read 15 min. a day.

    ReplyDelete