Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Ice Cream- No "extras" to bring home! Woo hoo...

Okay, I'm sure this is not new and I am one of the last suburban Mom's to be in "the know" here.   You can trade the kidsmeal- Chik-fil-a toy/book/CD in for a free ice cream.  (thanks to a smart Mommy I had lunch with today!! who was way more in the know than I...I owe you big time Julie!)   So thanks to my "in the know" friend, both of my kids received a free ice cream today..and many more to come.   Woo hoo...it's the little things folks..less stuff to bring home...and I get to say..sure kids..have an ice cream before we leave. 

Do McD's and other places do this too? Someone tell me..don't let me wander around to other healthy food choice places not knowing we could have had free ice cream this whole time...INSTEAD of stuff.  No more stuff please... 

It's the little things people..that excite me..the free ice cream....I feel so...frugal now..so...In the know... so... FREE from additional toys/stuff that we do not need or want...Ice cream...we always need ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I think you can do it at McDonalds too, but my kids always love the McD's toys too much to trade them in. Chick-Fil-A always has books, and we've got waaaay too many books! Right, no more stuff please..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one great deal! I love ice cream! Thanks for always sharing a helpful post. Good luck and more power. By the way, these free gift cards might interest you too. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete